Randy Hoover’s career is built on over 30 years of commitment to financial services and employee benefits planning. Along with his dedicated team at Hoover and associates, Randy strives to provide guidance and solutions to his clients that will propel them towards their personal and professional goals.
Randy received his B.A. in General Business from Michigan State University in 1988. Upon graduating, Randy joined Equitable Life and Equico Securities of New York working as a representative out of their Troy, Michigan office. During this time, Randy started his own business, Hoover and Associates, Financial Services, Inc., focusing on group benefits and personal financial planning.
In January of 2000, Randy felt he could serve his clients better with a wider range of investment opportunities by moving his book of business to Sigma Financial Corp, an Independent Broker/Dealer. Randy chose to leave The Equitable and become a fully-independent, investment advisor representative and employee benefits provider. This independence allows Hoover and Associates to focus on determining each client’s individual needs and objectives, and provide unbiased and innovative solutions to make them a reality. Today, Hoover and Associates represents over 100 insurance companies and financial institutions.
Randy has always understood the importance of obtaining concentrated knowledge and expertise in the fields of finance. His hard work and dedication to his education have earned him many designations that allow him to better serve his clients.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Licensed Insurance Counselor (LIC)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (CkP)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
He has also earned prestigious accolades along the way.
- National Health Underwriters Association (NAHU) Leading Producers Roundtable award winner for the past 18 years
He is a Member of the following Organizations:
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors (AHIA)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Metro Detroit Association of Health Underwriters (MDAHU)
- Greater Detroit Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Greater Detroit AIFA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Michigan Business and Professional Association (MBPA)
- Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce
- Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce.
A Closer Look at Randy Hoover
Even when he is not catering to clients, Randy likes to take the opportunity to educate others to help them navigate the current financial landscape. Randy is an experienced public speaker and has presented in a variety of environments including college classrooms and seminars. He informs and entertains audiences on topics ranging from Medicare to retirement planning.
Randy and his wife Jennifer live in Beverly Hills, MI and have four children. When Randy is not working he enjoys boating, skiing, fishing, bike riding and traveling.
Licensed Insurance Consultant, State of Michigan
AIF – Accredited Investment Fiduciary
C(k)P – Certified 401(k) Professional